West Palm Beach Trenchless Sewer Relining
If your property was built before 1970 then the chances are you have cast iron pipes under your house that are cracked, have holes in them or the pipe floor is completely missing. As a result you may be experiencing repeated drain backups and you may have been told by plumbers that you need to dig up your floors to put in new PVC pipes. The good news is this is completely unnecessary because our trenchless sewer repair system can restore your pipes in a couple of days and the pipe lining has a 50 year warranty. It actually has a 100 year designed engineered life.
This process is much less involved than a complete overhaul of a sewer system. When sewer pipes need repair, opt for West Palm Beach trenchless sewer replacement. Google
Benefits Of Trenchless Sewer Lining (Cured In Place Pipe, CIPP)
- No Excavation Required
- Less expensive – pipe relining costs about 60% less than excavation
- Save Your Floor Tile/Marble/Wood – it’s usually impossible to find matching floor surfaces that were installed decades ago
- Clean, No sewer bacteria in your home – since the drain is not being cut into pieces inside your residence, there is no need to sanitize the property afterwards
- Stay in your residence – pipe relining is done from outside, so you can stay in your residence
- Speed – pipe lining takes 1 day, not 3 weeks as for pipe replacement by excavation
- Environmentally friendly – pipe replacement by excavation means tons of waste concrete and pipe have to be disposed of in landfills
How Is Trenchless Pipe Lining Installed?
- From outside the house we dig up the grass to open the pipe
- Next we use hydrojetters and other machines to remove old rust and scale from the cast iron drains
- Then a pipe video inspection is done to ensure the drain is ready to receive the pipe lining
- The video camera is also used to measure how long the liner will be and the exact locations of incoming pipe connections from branch lines
- These measurements are used to cut the flexible pipe lining tube to the correct length and to cut out small pieces of lining where the incoming branch line connections are
- Then a 2-part epoxy is mixed and used to wet the liner material thoroughly
- Now the liner is ready to be pulled into the pipe, and a temporary balloon inside the liner is inflated for 4 hours
- During this time the epoxy resin heats up and turns the pipe lining material into rock, that lasts 100 years
- Finally the balloon is removed and a “final” video inspection is done to ensure correct installation
How Does Trenchless Sewer Relining in West Palm Beach Work?
The first step is to do a thorough inspection of the existing pipes. From that point, the lines will be cleared. Generally, this is performed by a rooter. Through video inspection, sewer repair technicians will confirm that it is possible to insert new lining into the pipes. In some cases, the damage or deterioration may be too severe for West Palm Beach trenchless sewer replacement. However, in most cases, one spot can be excavated in order to insert a liner made of felt. This felt has been treated with epoxy. Once the lining is inserted in the pipe, the epoxy will cure in place, also referred to as CIPP. CIPP, or Cured In Place Pipe Lining, will actually cook once it is inserted and will then harden. When the process is over, a new pipe line will be intact within the old pipe line.
We Are Professional Trenchless Sewer Specialists in West Palm Beach
For anyone who has a problem with sewer lines, it’s time to consider West Palm Beach Trenchless Sewer Relining. Turn to the experts who make it their business to make sewer repairs in the most economical way. Trenchless sewer relining is less disruptive and more efficient. It is a worthwhile investment that will mean positive results in producing new pipe line that is durable and effective. Call a Trenchless Sewer Specialist in West Palm Beach today!