Port Charlotte Trenchless Sewer Relining
Port Charlotte sewer lines often have unpreventable deterioration over time. This may be caused by a pipe’s age or by the intrusion of roots into weak points in the pipe’s exterior. Until recently there was only one solution: complete overhaul. Luckily, Port Charlotte trenchless relining is an innovation that approaches the problem logically and with less invasive methods. Trenchless sewer repair in Port Charlotte uses a special cured-in-place pipe (CIPP). Google
Benefits Of Trenchless Sewer Lining (Cured In Place Pipe, CIPP)
- No Excavation Required
- Less expensive – pipe relining costs about 60% less than excavation
- Save Your Floor Tile/Marble/Wood – it’s usually impossible to find matching floor surfaces that were installed decades ago
- Clean, No sewer bacteria in your home – since the drain is not being cut into pieces inside your residence, there is no need to sanitize the property afterwards
- Stay in your residence – pipe relining is done from outside, so you can stay in your residence
- Speed – pipe lining takes 1 day, not 3 weeks as for pipe replacement by excavation
- Environmentally friendly – pipe replacement by excavation means tons of waste concrete and pipe have to be disposed of in landfills
How Is Trenchless Pipe Lining Installed?
- From outside the house we dig up the grass to open the pipe
- Next we use hydrojetters and other machines to remove old rust and scale from the cast iron drains
- Then a pipe video inspection is done to ensure the drain is ready to receive the pipe lining
- The video camera is also used to measure how long the liner will be and the exact locations of incoming pipe connections from branch lines
- These measurements are used to cut the flexible pipe lining tube to the correct length and to cut out small pieces of lining where the incoming branch line connections are
- Then a 2-part epoxy is mixed and used to wet the liner material thoroughly
- Now the liner is ready to be pulled into the pipe, and a temporary balloon inside the liner is inflated for 4 hours
- During this time the epoxy resin heats up and turns the pipe lining material into rock, that lasts 100 years
- Finally the balloon is removed and a “final” video inspection is done to ensure correct installation
Port Charlotte Modern Trenchless Sewer Replacement Equipment
Like all modern advancements in today’s world, trenchless sewer relining in Port Charlotte uses advanced materials and methods for remarkable results. The specialist treats a special felt lining with liquid Epoxy. Then the lining is inserted into the existing pipe. A calibration tube is inserted and inflated, causing the liner to attach to the existing pipe. At this point, the Port Charlotte trenchless sewer replacement is essentially cured and set. When finished, the Epoxy has created a water-tight lining that will last for years. The designers have made this non-woven, non-stretch material to last for as long as fifty years.
No More digging with Trenchless Sewer Replacement in Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte trenchless sewer replacement can be accomplished without digging up the yard, which is a big plus for home owners. By contrast, no matter how careful exhumation is, replacing the pipe with a new one requires disturbing the yard. Especially when a yard has been carefully manicured, this causes considerable time and expense compared to Port Charlotte trenchless relining.
Get a Port Charlotte Video Inspection to Check for Problems
Sewer line problems are often ones that cannot be seen until damage has been done to the home or yard. There are tell-tale signs that Port Charlotte trenchless relining is needed. Home owners generally notice sewer back-up odors that don’t correlate with toilet usage. They may start seeing pesky sewer flies. They may have regular back-up in the shower and tub drains. Some home owners realize too late that they have a bigger problem than a plumber can solve. By using a camera after a clean out, an inspection can reveal that trenchless sewer repair in Port Charlotte is needed.