Miami Trenchless Sewer Relining
Broken cast iron drains under your house do not have to be excavated to be repaired. Our pipe lining process restores the pipes for 100 years in 1-2 days at about half the cost of digging and replacement.
This patented process only reduces pipe diameter by around 5% and stops all future backups and odors. It comes with a 50-year warranty and has been in use for around 15 years. Google
Benefits Of Trenchless Sewer Lining (Cured In Place Pipe, CIPP)
- No Excavation Required
- Less expensive – pipe relining costs about 60% less than excavation
- Save Your Floor Tile/Marble/Wood – it’s usually impossible to find matching floor surfaces that were installed decades ago
- Clean, No sewer bacteria in your home – since the drain is not being cut into pieces inside your residence, there is no need to sanitize the property afterwards
- Stay in your residence – pipe relining is done from outside, so you can stay in your residence
- Speed – pipe lining takes 1 day, not 3 weeks as for pipe replacement by excavation
- Environmentally friendly – pipe replacement by excavation means tons of waste concrete and pipe have to be disposed of in landfills
How Is Trenchless Pipe Lining Installed?
- From outside the house we dig up the grass to open the pipe
- Next we use hydrojetters and other machines to remove old rust and scale from the cast iron drains
- Then a pipe video inspection is done to ensure the drain is ready to receive the pipe lining
- The video camera is also used to measure how long the liner will be and the exact locations of incoming pipe connections from branch lines
- These measurements are used to cut the flexible pipe lining tube to the correct length and to cut out small pieces of lining where the incoming branch line connections are
- Then a 2-part epoxy is mixed and used to wet the liner material thoroughly
- Now the liner is ready to be pulled into the pipe, and a temporary balloon inside the liner is inflated for 4 hours
- During this time the epoxy resin heats up and turns the pipe lining material into rock, that lasts 100 years
- Finally the balloon is removed and a “final” video inspection is done to ensure correct installation
Professional Sewer Relining in Miami
Fortunately, trenchless sewer relining in Miami is available, which avoids digging up your yard to replace the broken line. Miami trenchless sewer replacement is fast and far less expensive than you might think. After an inspection of the line, trenchless sewer repair in Miami uses a cured-in-place pipe technology, abbreviated CIPP, to repair the line in as little as a day.
Expert Trenchless Sewer Relining in Miami
Miami trenchless relining is a reliable method to rehabilitate your line while making it more structurally sound than the original line. Trenchless sewer repair in Miami can be used on pipe from four inches to over 100 inches in diameter.
We Are Trusted Miami Sewer Relining Specialists
Miami trenchless sewer relining requires experts in CIPP. A flexible, woven material saturated with epoxy is inserted at one end of the sewer line and pulled to the other end. The epoxy cures in a few hours leaving a smooth, seamless interior surface. Compared to the low-tech method of dig and replace, CIPP is more environmentally friendly and less disruptive to your life.
Choose the Best Miami Sewer Repair and Replacement Company
Once installed, an inspection will be made with a pipe camera of the entire length of the line to ensure structural integrity. Lateral lines are cut with a robotic tool. Miami trenchless relining is a complete solution to repairing your line.
Trenchless sewer relining in Miami can even go around 90 degree bends in your line.
Despite the slight reduction in cross-section of the sewage line, the smooth lining without joints will actually improve the flow of the system. The liner will not crack or wear over time and is rated to last 100 years.
Miami trenchless sewer replacement is a sensible solution to a damaged sewer line.