Hollywood Florida Trenchless Sewer Relining
Hollywood Florida homeowners and business owners are seeking information on trenchless sewer repair in Hollywood due to drain problems. Trenchless sewer relining in Hollywood involves putting a new rock hard pipe lining inside the old broken cast iron pipe. This process is not as involved as traditional pipe replacement because almost no digging is needed. It is very environmentally friendly compared to other techniques like dig and replace sewer repair methods.
So don’t even think about Excavating your property to stop backups and restore flow in your pipes. The process takes two to three days at most and has a 50 year warranty. Google
Benefits Of Trenchless Sewer Lining (Cured In Place Pipe, CIPP)
- No Excavation Required
- Less expensive – pipe relining costs about 60% less than excavation
- Save Your Floor Tile/Marble/Wood – it’s usually impossible to find matching floor surfaces that were installed decades ago
- Clean, No sewer bacteria in your home – since the drain is not being cut into pieces inside your residence, there is no need to sanitize the property afterwards
- Stay in your residence – pipe relining is done from outside, so you can stay in your residence
- Speed – pipe lining takes 1 day, not 3 weeks as for pipe replacement by excavation
- Environmentally friendly – pipe replacement by excavation means tons of waste concrete and pipe have to be disposed of in landfills
How Is Trenchless Pipe Lining Installed?
- From outside the house we dig up the grass to open the pipe
- Next we use hydrojetters and other machines to remove old rust and scale from the cast iron drains
- Then a pipe video inspection is done to ensure the drain is ready to receive the pipe lining
- The video camera is also used to measure how long the liner will be and the exact locations of incoming pipe connections from branch lines
- These measurements are used to cut the flexible pipe lining tube to the correct length and to cut out small pieces of lining where the incoming branch line connections are
- Then a 2-part epoxy is mixed and used to wet the liner material thoroughly
- Now the liner is ready to be pulled into the pipe, and a temporary balloon inside the liner is inflated for 4 hours
- During this time the epoxy resin heats up and turns the pipe lining material into rock, that lasts 100 years
- Finally the balloon is removed and a “final” video inspection is done to ensure correct installation
How does Hollywood Florida Trenchless Sewer Replacement Work?
First the host pipe is cleaned using a rooter machine. Then a video camera is used to determine if the pipe can accept a lining. A small hole is made to expose the pipe. Next a liner undergoes treatment with a resin of epoxy, and a lining is put into the existing pipe. Then the lining is expanded using a calibration tube.
The next step involves CIPP or “cured in place” lining. The epoxy resin is cooked and becomes hardened. The calibration tube is removed after being deflated, and the results are inspected using a camera. The resulting pipe lining is a stand alone, permanent Hollywood Florida pipe line.
Get Trenchless Sewer Relining Scheduled Today!
This rehabilitation process for pipes was developed over 20 years ago in England and has been tested extensively. Over 10 million feet of pipe has been installed worldwide since then.
- Less costly
- Repair takes less time than conventional replacement
- Not as disruptive
- Prevents intrusion by root and seal cracks to block leaks
- The materials have a minimum 50 year service life
Call today and get the opinion of a Hollywood Florida Trenchless Sewer Specialists today!